Thursday, September 30, 2010


"Sittin' on Chrome"

Masta Ace, I.N.C.
1995

"That music is the answer... And it goes on..." (repeat) | 'Da Answer' (track 13)*

At the last home football game (Aggie Stadium) me and the soulVerse crew had a discussion about albums we don't skip through, Hip Hop classics.  Ready to Die by B.I.G. was thrown out there... Pac albums were debated... Illmatic was mentioned... I think Pidi mentioned Em... I said Let's Get Free by dead prez & Scars and Memories by Grimm ... Soul on Ice by Ras... Jus mentioned Ghostface's Supreme Clientele.  And we discussed the Wu's 90's catalog... some early Kast records, QB records, Dre's debut, etc.

On my day off this week, I recieved Sittin' on Chrome by Masta Ace.  I had to re-order this album after giving it away some years before.  Been ridin' to it for the past couple days.  Opening rotation, no skips. 

No comments: