Sunday, September 13, 2015

Christian Year 1


Christian's Year 1

I got a lot of cousins.  Christian is in the second generation of cousins.  For the past ten years I've been taking pictures of just about every family related event we can think of.  For my neice Lil' Lucy, I put together a photo book titled "Two, Two, Two".  It was my debut in turning my pictures into photo books and covered her day in the life when she turned two.  From the minute she got up to celebrate at the water park to the barbecue to cake time with family and friends.

Christian Year 1 is the second book I've put together.  The photo above is Christian pretty much getting initiated to the dance floor.  He will experience many more of these moments for years to come.  His book is 42 photographs deep.

Until the next photo book! 

No comments: