Saturday, August 08, 2015

Lightroom & Photoshop / Lens & Words Tutorial Archive


Lightroom & Photoshop

As software continues to upgrade into the creative cloud takeover, I went ahead and signed in for access to Adobe CC.  Figured it doesn't hurt to take a few minutes to learn some new tricks through the software tutorials I plan to share on this blog.  I currently use Adobe software to do very specific things.  While I'm not as interested in editing photographs to look any different than how I originally shot them, I do work on creative projects like covers for music, books, postcards, and media that would benefit from the information shared in the video above.

This video provides a few basic tips on how to change the background to focus on a specific piece in the image which would be helpful in developing for example, a mixtape cover.  The tutorial makes me think about the latest Black Belt Magazine with Bruce Lee which didn't look as good as I think it could've with better editing.

Expect to see more videos under the label Tutorial Archive.  The label function on blogger will provide a quick reference if needed.  World Wide Web tutorials are also shared at the following YouTube playlist: click here 

No comments: