Sunday, July 01, 2012


'Scenic Drive (EP, TX)'

The 1st post for 2012.  Since the last camera, now learning to shoot with an HS30EXR.  Spending more time printing than posting these days but hope to get back on both.  This shot is an alternate of a few photos I took of my brother and his wife who is days away from giving birth to my parent's 1st grandchild.  In the early 80s my mother and father took a couple's photo on Scenic Drive while my mother was pregnant with me.  El Paso is a great place to arrive into this world. 

3 comments:

IV said...

Great photo brother! Hope all is well!

Lecroy Rhyanes said...

Whattup IV, things are good man. The months of May/June got busy. I got somethin' for you IV, lookin' forward to catchin' up.

IV said...

Great to hear Lee! I'm looking forward to catching up too - gimmie a shout whenever!