Sunday, April 17, 2011


"National Record Store Day 2011 @ All That Music"

Morning (AM) at All That Music April 16, 2011.  Only got to stay for about half an hour, when on any other occasion I would've spent more time.  In recognition of National Record Store Day, All that Music had its 4th Annual Sidewalk Sale.  With 20 single $1 dollar bills, my goal was to find 20 records I liked, any genre.  Even though the boxes had been flipped through by dozens of hands before I got there and while I waited in line, I was confident I'd find something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dope pic! RSD 2011 was a great this year. I had only 20 dollars as well, but blew it on 3 records instead of 20 haha.

Lecroy Rhyanes said...

Yeah man, this was the 4th annual record day sidewalk sale at All That Music. although there are some real cool thrift places around the area that sell records, we're real lucky out here to have a spot like All That Music. Great ownership. What records you pick up and where?